Great Surgeon show details Great Surgeon
Aug 14th, 2013

This doc reconnected my ureter to my bladder in the 80's. Although not Mr. Personality, I have only good things to say about my treatment from him. As for Pennsylvania Hospital, that's another story.

Best in Area! show details Best in Area!
Dec 4th, 2012

Best urologist in the Philadelphia area! Best surgeon in the Phiadelphia area! Dr. Malloy sets a very high bar for him and his staff to follow. I trust and have trusted Dr. Malloy with my life.

Jul 3rd, 2012

Exceptional! Radical prostatectomy 1997 follow up visits each year.Takes the time to throughly examine me and to answer all my questions. I couldn't have picked a better, more qualified physician.

Jun 17th, 2012

Dr. Malloy is the best urologist in the city. He is quite accurate and uses caution with his patients.I've been his patient for over 30 years and have complete confidence in him.

Apr 17th, 2012

He has treated me well to date and resolved my urologic health issues.

Poor results show details Poor results
Mar 6th, 2012

He had my dad undergo cryosurgery quite awhile ago & his urethra was burned & sphincter destroyed. Go for a SECOND opinion. He is also unpleasant & uncaring as to destroying the quality of one's life.

Aug 3rd, 2011

Dr. Malloys office is like a factory.No courtesy just push em in and push em out. I felt treated like a piece of meat by him. His inspections of my body were like quick and unpleasant. I felt violated.I know its the nature of the procedures...but there must be a way to make the process more human friendly. Apparantly Doctor Malloys uncaring manners trickle down to his interns. One of them pulled a catheter out of me with no notice and no care for the pain inflicted. I am sure it was the easiest way for him...but it hurt me for hours. After my surgery I had more pain than I was prepared for and I was very disapponted by the Doctors' blase suggestion that I just wait the pain out. How would I rate the Doctor and his practice....I think its pretty obvious.ZER0....dont use him!

Oct 11th, 2010

I was expecting more out of this Physician.Als this Dr likes to go over other Dr's heads as well as cause problems with other Physicians.I would use caution with this Physician, do not get me wrong he is not a bad Dr he just is not very open minded and also harassed one of my other Dr's and attempting to make him loose his medical licensebecause he did not like the Dr/

Malloy Wrongfully Convicts Innocent People show details Malloy Wrongfully Convicts Innocent People
by Justice on Jul 9th, 2010

Malloy Wrongfully Convicts Innocent People and is a crackpot.

exceptional show details exceptional