A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrence May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrence May is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrence May, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Pacemaker Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. May has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrence P May MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Terrence P. May practice?
- Dr. Terrence May has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terrence May practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Cardiologists.