Learn more about Dr. Terrence May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrence May is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. May
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. May Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrence May, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Pacemaker Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. May has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrence P May MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Terrence P. May practice?
- Dr. Terrence May has 1 office location.
Dr. Terrence May practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Cardiologists.