Learn more about Dr. Terrence May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrence May is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. May
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. May Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrence May, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Pacemaker Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. May has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrence P May MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Terrence P. May practice?
- Dr. Terrence May has 1 office location.
Dr. Terrence May practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Cardiologists.