A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrence McCanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrence McCanna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrence McCanna, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. McCanna graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. McCanna has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- OakLeaf Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrence Daniel McCanna MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Terrence D. McCanna practice?
- Dr. Terrence McCanna has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terrence McCanna practices Ophthalmology near Chippewa Falls, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Stanley, WI.
See Chippewa Falls Ophthalmologists.