A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrence McCanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrence McCanna is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrence McCanna, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. McCanna graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. McCanna has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Chippewa
- OakLeaf Surgical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCanna accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 15 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 2 plans
- Gundersen Lutheran Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terrence D. McCanna practice?
Dr. Terrence McCanna practices Ophthalmology near Chippewa Falls, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Stanley, WI.
See Chippewa Falls Ophthalmologists.