Dr. Terrence Mcgaw Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terrence Mcgaw?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Terrence Mcgaw?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

December 3rd, 2008

Dr. McGaw is Awesome!

I have been going to Dr. McGaw for a little over a year and love him. He spent about 30 minutes with me prior to my initial exam asking me questions about my history and answering any questions I may have. I have never once felt rushed there and have actually had a major surgical procedure during this time period which was wonderful! His nurse Becky is the best and so funny. I would love to recommend him more but am afraid he will get too busy to see me. :)

Endometriosis