Dr. Terrence Murphy MD, FACS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 31st, 2017
Excellent
Dr. Murphy seems knowledgeable, experienced. Took time to explain my problem and treatment options. Answered all of my questions. Recommended doctors to perform the procedure. Because my condition was urgent he saw me the same day I called. His staff was great. No one rushed me at any point. They scheduled MRI and the procedure with another doctor the next morning! They pre-certified the MRI with my insurance while I waited. Tremendous all-around.

June 1st, 2016
Most professional and knowledgeable ENT I've ever seen over the years!

November 20th, 2015
A MD of surpassed compassion
I will never forget this doctor as long as I live. My daughter was very ill, born with complicated special needs. One day she was in the hospital not doing well, I had to work late as a single mother trying to balance life. Dr. Murphy heard she was there in the hospital stopped by to see her but what was so compelling and unusual he saw she hadn't eaten so he opened her jar foods;sat there and talked with her and fed her. I'm sure he was very busy and could of been doing anything but he took the time to feed my baby and cared for her until I arrived. My heart sank and jaw dropped in shock....you never see that in a Doctor. He holds a special place in my heart for a lifetime.

April 16th, 2015
Dr. Murphy is a God send, he performed my daughter's surgery when things seemed hopeless and had the best bedside manner . He truly cares and I don't see that often. The BESt!!!!

March 7th, 2013
Personal attention
Dr. Murphy is prompt with a great 'bedside manner'. He spends as much time with his patients as is necessary to understand their condition and the option available to them.

February 12th, 2013
Really patient, explains everything, thoughtful, seems exceptionally knowledgeable. I did not check follow up because it isn't necessary in my case.

November 16th, 2010
Happy visit
The first time I went to Dr Murphy office I didn't know what expect. The staff was warm and friendly and comforting, they called me back with smiles.. still nervous I sat in room waiting on the doctor,when he walked in he was very patient and warm and took his time with me. He brought in a film giving me some disturbing news and options helping me to choose the best one..with the news that I had about my brain you would think that I would of passed out but this kind and gentle man the way he told me I knew he cared and that he was trusting so thank you Dr Murphy for making me feel right at home my day was most pleasant, i even laughed a lot which is good for the soul. signed pp

May 9th, 2016