A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Terrence Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrence Murphy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Murphy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- St. Elizabeth`s Medical Ctr of Boston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrence Murphy MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Terrence Murphy practice?
- Dr. Terrence Murphy has 1 office location.
Dr. Terrence Murphy practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists and Chestnut Hill Infectious Disease Doctors.