Learn more about Dr. Terrence O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrence O'Brien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrence O'Brien, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Corneal Ulcer
- Fungal eye infections
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Viral Eye Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrence P O'Brien MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Terrence P. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Terrence O'Brien has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terrence O'Brien practices Ophthalmology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Miami Ophthalmologists.