Learn more about Dr. Terrence O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrence O'Brien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrence O'Brien, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Corneal Ulcer
- Fungal eye infections
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Viral Eye Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- University of Miami Hospital Medical Staff
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrence P O'Brien MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Terrence P. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Terrence O'Brien has 4 office locations.
Dr. Terrence O'Brien practices Ophthalmology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Beach Gardens, FL and Plantation, FL.
See Miami Ophthalmologists.