Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist, Sports Medicine Specialist

Greatful To Dr. Orr show details Greatful To Dr. Orr
by Sandy Gregory on May 21st, 2014

I have been a patient with Dr. Orr through 2 ACL's and several other injuries in the past. Dr. Orr has put me back together each time and I'm better than before. I can't thank him enough! He is an excellent surgeon and I recommend him highly!

Best Orthopedic Surgeon!!! show details Best Orthopedic Surgeon!!!
Oct 24th, 2012

Terry is an outstanding orthopedic surgeon. I have found him to be excellent in his care and his concern for the patient. It's also impressive how he dedicates time to the athletes on the USST. Always available to these outstanding kids.

Aug 16th, 2011

I would highly recommend Dr. Orr! I blew my ACL while skiing and every professional on the hill & any skier who had had similar injuries said "go see Terry Orr".He said I didn't need surgery but what was my lifestyle like.I told him I had moved to Tahoe to ski(100 days a season)hike & bike and as a 60 yr old I expected to keep doing the same into my 80-90's. So the brace given to me by the hill medic came off and exercises began. Six weeks later surgery and 12 PT sessions with daily exercises at home put me back on the ski hill, on my bike & hiking every day of the week. I couldn't be happier! That was 5 yrs ago and I just completed 103 days of skiing, & bike every day that I'm not hiking.

Jul 31st, 2011

Just wanted to operate on me. Another doc gave me therapy and im good you know

Jan 30th, 2011

Great doctor, knows his stuff