inactive

Terrence L Pencek MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 5th, 2016
He did my back surgery in 2oo8 on a Monday morning came and visited me in the hospital himself everyday even the weekend.

June 16th, 2014
life ruined, cant walk, constant pain, BEWARE
nice before surgury then. i had to wait in a waiting room in pain for hours(2-3) every visit. staff was very rude. he diagnosed as spinal stenosis. ive had 3 Neuro surgeons say they would never would have operated. i have more problems from surgery than i would have had without accourding to other surgeons. HE CRIPPLED ME. then said nothing he can do. noone made me better than god.

March 22nd, 2013
Very experienced Surgeon and a compassionate person.
In the past 5 years I've had two separate neck surgeries because of my Degenerative Disc Disease. The first replacing disc C4-5, C5-6 with cadaver bone. Then two years later needing C6-7 replaced with an artificial disc. Both which Dr. Pencek had performed. I'm doing very well with the discs he had done. Dr. Pencek is a very caring person and very professional Surgeon. In the future I will probable need more replacements in my spine and I would not hesitate at all to see him again. I "Highly" recommend Dr. Terrence Pencek for any neurological problem.

October 29th, 2008
Pencek told me that surgery must be done or I might have paralysis. Another doctor disagreed and told me that the only reason to have surgery was if I hurt bad enough to have it. I did not have surgery and I am not paralysed