by Terri on Jan 5th, 2016

He did my back surgery in 2oo8 on a Monday morning came and visited me in the hospital himself everyday even the weekend.

life ruined, cant walk, constant pain, BEWARE show details life ruined, cant walk, constant pain, BEWARE
by 2j2t on Jun 16th, 2014

nice before surgury then. i had to wait in a waiting room in pain for hours(2-3) every visit. staff was very rude. he diagnosed as spinal stenosis. ive had 3 Neuro surgeons say they would never would have operated. i have more problems from surgery than i would have had without accourding to other surgeons. HE CRIPPLED ME. then said nothing he can do. noone made me better than god.

Very experienced Surgeon and a compassionate person. show details Very experienced Surgeon and a compassionate person.
by Katherine K. Tribble on Mar 22nd, 2013

In the past 5 years I've had two separate neck surgeries because of my Degenerative Disc Disease. The first replacing disc C4-5, C5-6 with cadaver bone. Then two years later needing C6-7 replaced with an artificial disc. Both which Dr. Pencek had performed. I'm doing very well with the discs he had done. Dr. Pencek is a very caring person and very professional Surgeon. In the future I will probable need more replacements in my spine and I would not hesitate at all to see him again. I "Highly" recommend Dr. Terrence Pencek for any neurological problem.

Oct 29th, 2008

Pencek told me that surgery must be done or I might have paralysis. Another doctor disagreed and told me that the only reason to have surgery was if I hurt bad enough to have it. I did not have surgery and I am not paralysed