Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Best physician I know show details Best physician I know
by Debbie B on Feb 11th, 2014

As a nurse I have seen lots of docs and their bedside manner, Dr. Peppy is the most professional and caring doc around. He has gone out of his way to make sure his patients are taken care of. He is wonderful, he takes his time with you and makes sure all of your questions are answered. Thanks Dr. Peppy for being you.

MRS show details MRS
by AMY on Sep 1st, 2013

nothing memorable

Aug 14th, 2013

Dr Peppy is a great doctor. Some of his patients have been seeing him for more than 19yrs. I will recommend him to anyone in need of a good gynecologist.

Jul 11th, 2013

Excellent doctor. Great bedside manner. Respects the patient and their opinions. Does not make you feel stupid for asking questions or expressing concerns. Seems to genuinely enjoy his job.

Ms. show details Ms.
by Amy on Jun 8th, 2013

He is arrogant...best way to describe him. Not all written about him is true. Wolf in sheep's clothing :) Some of the reviews were so wrong!

Best doctor ever show details Best doctor ever
by CL on Jun 6th, 2013

I feel blessed to have him as my dr. Best I've had since moving to Florida. I've had various procedures and he is compassionate and caring and explains things in great detail. Plus Nancy and Martha are fabulous as well! That last negative review was very strange....

Mrs show details Mrs
by Ashley on Apr 29th, 2013

Never would chose him again. .Arrogant and egotistical. All show. Needs to look in the mirror and see his true self not the one he tries to portray. Would never recommend him to anyone.

Best.doctor.ever. show details Best.doctor.ever.
by Anonymous on Mar 6th, 2013

Dr. Peppy is the best doctor I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot. He takes time to listen and make sure you have the facts and information. He treats you like a person not a subject; you know you matter to him because no one could fake the kind of compassion he shows. He is totally on your side, and I totally believe he puts my best interest ahead of his. For example, in a recent situation I had a dr at the ER basically indicate that immediate surgery would be ideal. Dr Peppy suggested the opposite; he felt it would be safest and easiest to handle it without surgery unless I wanted it. He gives high fives, fist bumps and hugs. You can't help but feel uplifted by his presence. His staff is polite, professional and competent. Sometimes they can come across a little cold, but I think that's probably because anyone would seem that way compared to Dr Peppy. I've never written an online review before, but sought this site out to write one for him. It's the least I could do for him; he has helped me so much.

Excetional care show details Excetional care
May 31st, 2012

Dr. Peppy have been the most professional,caring and knowledgeable Dr. I have even been to. He takes his time to make I understand what is and will be happening. I ask Dr. Peppy not to leave me alone when I pregnant with my baby and he was always there for me. I would recommend Dr. Peppy who anyone who is looking like excellent care and professionalism.

May 8th, 2012

Dr.Peppy is the best.

BEST DOCTOR EVER!!! show details BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!
Jul 21st, 2011

Dr. Peppy is an intelligent and caring man who takes his time to make sure his patients are comfortable and well informed. I love Dr. Peppy!! He is the only OB-GYN that I will treat with in Orlando.

Dr. Peppy - Great OB show details Dr. Peppy - Great OB
Apr 14th, 2011

Dr. Peppy is a great doctor. I used him for my OB for both of my pregnancies. He is very caring and answers all of my questions. He is so popular though that he seems to rush you in and out, so you have to make sure you have all of your questions prepared before hand. His nurse can be a little cold at times, but the rest of the office staff is very pleasant. Wait times vary between 20 minutes to an hour depending on the time.

Couldn't get a better dr. Amazon bedside manner, how all dr. Should behave show details Couldn't get a better dr. Amazon bedside manner, how all dr. Should behave
by Lata on Feb 3rd, 2011

Dr.Peppy was recommended by a neighbor and it could have not been a better recommendation! My first visit was horrible bc I was late and they didn't fit me in, however, I was warned that the office staff was not so friendly in the beginning and to ignore them, bc of this warning I still went back! So glad I did, Dr.Peppy is friendly, informative, personable, and very knowledgable! I had an unnecessary csection with my daughter (different doctor) and Dr.Peppy does VBAC's! He is supportive of my birth plan (vbac) and discusses it every visit! He is rational and realistic an spends time listening to his patients! Never really have to wait to see him and appt are easy to get after the first one! Amazing doctor and others could really learn a lot from his practice! Would highly and do highly recommend! I will be sad to not see him as often once my son is born!

Oct 6th, 2010

Dr. Peppy is the best doctor I have ever had. The only problem it takes about 3 months to get an appointment.

Dr. Peppy is the best doctor I've ever had show details Dr. Peppy is the best doctor I've ever had
Sep 21st, 2010

Dr. Peppy is so caring, compassionate and kind as well as knowledgable and intelligent. He is by far the best doctor I've ever had. He goes above and beyond the call of duty. I would recommend him to anyone.

by Barbara on Jul 16th, 2010

I know doctors are human and they not always be perfect for every patient, but Dr. Peppy was kinder and spent more time trying to fix my problem than any doctor I have ever gone to for any problem. And the solution he pushed me to try, did not result in thousands of dollars of fees for him. If you have pelvic prolapse, read on. I had been to 3 doctors before Dr. Peppy and they all immediately recommended surgery. I initially went to him because he was an expert in what I needed. He instead recommended a device that would avoid surgery and leave my parts intact. I tried to give up with getting used to the device but he kept cheering me on although he would have made big bucks from just operating. Over a year later I am doing fantastic - living a normally active life. I can say enough good about this doctor.

Jul 2nd, 2010

I get emotional thinking about this Dr he is so amazing.

Recommended to all of my friends show details Recommended to all of my friends
Jun 17th, 2010

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Peppy. I have recommended all my friends and co-workers and they were all very happy.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Apr 21st, 2010

I was refered to Dr.Peppy by my Doctor, with extreme pain I had visited the ER and a mass and several tumors wer found on my ovaries. He was very kind and considerate - he refered me to a fantastic Surgeon at MD Anderson. I sing high praises about Dr. Peppy to anyone looking for a good Doctor, the other Doctors taking care of me also stated they hold him in high esteem!

Avoid this Doctor!! show details Avoid this Doctor!!
by Lisa on Mar 6th, 2010

I went to this doctor because I was having issues with excessive bleeding during my period. Long story short over the course of 4 appointments I left crying EVERY TIME. I was often left in the dark, confused, and stuck with unanswered questions. I was given a prescription which nearly landed me in the hospital! I had to hound them just to find out my lab and ultra sound results as well as rushed and pushed around like it was a drive thru restaurant instead of a doctor's office. The worst part is when I expressed to the doctor that I did not want to take birth control and he rudely told me my only other solution to stop my bleeding was to get knocked up. Doctor is rude, unprofessional, and will leave you feeling ill and confused! Not worth it - find a better doctor, I know I did!

Love Dr. Peppy show details Love Dr. Peppy
by K. on Feb 26th, 2010

He is very easy to get an appt with when there is an emergency. He is very caring and is the first GYN I have had that will actually sit with me to find reasons and solutions to my problems and symptoms. Also has the best bedside manner I have ever experienced from a GYN.

NEVER AGAIN! show details NEVER AGAIN!
Dec 8th, 2009

I went to Dr. Peppy 3 times... initially I loved him! He changed his tune when I was trying to conceive. Only 2 months into the process, I thought I was pregnant. I missed my period and was having a lot of symptoms, but I never tested positive. I scheduled an appointment. He did not examine me (I remained fully clothed), despite that I had pelvic pain. He chastised me for "making up" my symptoms because evidently he had fertility problems and his wife started to think she was pregnant after 2 years of trying (I was only 2 months in - far from a hysterical pregnancy). He even walked out of my room to see another patient! I left upset and confused. I called his office one more time, when after 50 days I still didn't have a period and my pelvic pain had progressed. I was told that he would not see me unless I was pregnant. I have since been diagnosed (by another Dr.) with PCOS - a serious (fertility) issue. Ovarian cysts were causing the pain and hormonal imbalance. DON'T GO HERE!

Excellent and well recommended show details Excellent and well recommended
by Tiffany Star on Jun 2nd, 2009

Dr. Peppy was recommended to me from a co-worker when I found out I was pregnant with my first child. I could not ask for a better doctor. He is super sweet, caring, understanding and not "preachy" as doctors can be sometimes. I have recommended him to EVERYONE - he is practically the gyn to the hotel industry :-)