Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
PERSONALITY CHANGE. show details PERSONALITY CHANGE.
by Corinne on Jun 22nd, 2015

He has changed.....gruff, without patience. Two different personalities...one professional the other is terrible.

Best physician I know show details Best physician I know
by Debbie B on Feb 11th, 2014

As a nurse I have seen lots of docs and their bedside manner, Dr. Peppy is the most professional and caring doc around. He has gone out of his way to make sure his patients are taken care of. He is wonderful, he takes his time with you and makes sure all of your questions are answered. Thanks Dr. Peppy for being you.

MRS show details MRS
by AMY on Sep 1st, 2013

nothing memorable

Aug 14th, 2013

Dr Peppy is a great doctor. Some of his patients have been seeing him for more than 19yrs. I will recommend him to anyone in need of a good gynecologist.

Ms. show details Ms.
by Amy on Jun 8th, 2013

He is arrogant...best way to describe him. Not all written about him is true. Wolf in sheep's clothing :) Some of the reviews were so wrong!

Dr. Peppy - Great OB show details Dr. Peppy - Great OB
Apr 14th, 2011

Dr. Peppy is a great doctor. I used him for my OB for both of my pregnancies. He is very caring and answers all of my questions. He is so popular though that he seems to rush you in and out, so you have to make sure you have all of your questions prepared before hand. His nurse can be a little cold at times, but the rest of the office staff is very pleasant. Wait times vary between 20 minutes to an hour depending on the time.

Couldn't get a better dr. Amazon bedside manner, how all dr. Should behave show details Couldn't get a better dr. Amazon bedside manner, how all dr. Should behave
by Lata on Feb 3rd, 2011

Dr.Peppy was recommended by a neighbor and it could have not been a better recommendation! My first visit was horrible bc I was late and they didn't fit me in, however, I was warned that the office staff was not so friendly in the beginning and to ignore them, bc of this warning I still went back! So glad I did, Dr.Peppy is friendly, informative, personable, and very knowledgable! I had an unnecessary csection with my daughter (different doctor) and Dr.Peppy does VBAC's! He is supportive of my birth plan (vbac) and discusses it every visit! He is rational and realistic an spends time listening to his patients! Never really have to wait to see him and appt are easy to get after the first one! Amazing doctor and others could really learn a lot from his practice! Would highly and do highly recommend! I will be sad to not see him as often once my son is born!

Oct 6th, 2010

Dr. Peppy is the best doctor I have ever had. The only problem it takes about 3 months to get an appointment.

Dr. Peppy is the best doctor I've ever had show details Dr. Peppy is the best doctor I've ever had
Sep 21st, 2010

Dr. Peppy is so caring, compassionate and kind as well as knowledgable and intelligent. He is by far the best doctor I've ever had. He goes above and beyond the call of duty. I would recommend him to anyone.

by Barbara on Jul 16th, 2010

I know doctors are human and they not always be perfect for every patient, but Dr. Peppy was kinder and spent more time trying to fix my problem than any doctor I have ever gone to for any problem. And the solution he pushed me to try, did not result in thousands of dollars of fees for him. If you have pelvic prolapse, read on. I had been to 3 doctors before Dr. Peppy and they all immediately recommended surgery. I initially went to him because he was an expert in what I needed. He instead recommended a device that would avoid surgery and leave my parts intact. I tried to give up with getting used to the device but he kept cheering me on although he would have made big bucks from just operating. Over a year later I am doing fantastic - living a normally active life. I can say enough good about this doctor.

Jul 2nd, 2010

I get emotional thinking about this Dr he is so amazing.

Recommended to all of my friends show details Recommended to all of my friends
Jun 17th, 2010

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Peppy. I have recommended all my friends and co-workers and they were all very happy.