Learn more about Dr. Terrence Sacchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrence Sacchi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sacchi
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sacchi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrence Sacchi, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Catheterization
Education & Awards
Dr. Sacchi graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Sacchi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrence J Sacchi MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Terrence J. Sacchi practice?
- Dr. Terrence Sacchi has 1 office location.
Dr. Terrence Sacchi practices Interventional Cardiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Cardiologists.