Learn more about Dr. Terrence Sacchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrence Sacchi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sacchi
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Sacchi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrence Sacchi, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Catheterization
Education & Awards
Dr. Sacchi graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Sacchi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrence J Sacchi MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Terrence J. Sacchi practice?
- Dr. Terrence Sacchi has 1 office location.
Dr. Terrence Sacchi practices Interventional Cardiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Cardiologists.