Learn more about Dr. Terrence Sacchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrence Sacchi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrence Sacchi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Angioplasty, Balloon Angioplasty Coronary Angioplasty, and Cardiac Arrhythmias.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sacchi graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sacchi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sacchi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terrence J. Sacchi practice?
Dr. Terrence Sacchi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Cardiologists, and Brooklyn Surgeons.