A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrence Sacchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrence Sacchi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrence Sacchi, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sacchi graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Sacchi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrence James Sacchi MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Terrence J. Sacchi practice?
- Dr. Terrence Sacchi has 1 office location.
Dr. Terrence Sacchi practices Interventional Cardiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Cardiologists.