A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrence Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrence Scott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrence Scott, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Scott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St James Healthcare
- Community Hosp Of Anaconda, Anaconda, Mt
- St James Community Hospital, Butte, Mt
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrence Murray Scott MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Terrence M. Scott practice?
- Dr. Terrence Scott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terrence Scott practices Urology near Butte, MT.
See Butte Urologists.