A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrence Sedgewick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrence Sedgewick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrence Sedgewick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Sedgewick graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sedgewick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrence Andrew Sedgewick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Terrence A. Sedgewick practice?
- Dr. Terrence Sedgewick has 4 office locations.
Dr. Terrence Sedgewick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lake Oswego, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Oregon City, OR and Tualatin, OR.
See Lake Oswego Orthopedic Surgeons.