A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrence Sedgewick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrence Sedgewick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sedgewick
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sedgewick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrence Sedgewick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Sedgewick graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sedgewick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrence A Sedgewick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Terrence A. Sedgewick practice?
- Dr. Terrence Sedgewick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terrence Sedgewick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oregon City, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Tualatin, OR.
See Oregon City Surgeons.