A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrence Sedgewick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrence Sedgewick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrence Sedgewick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Sedgewick graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sedgewick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sedgewick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terrence A. Sedgewick practice?
Dr. Terrence Sedgewick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lake Oswego, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Oregon City, OR and Tualatin, OR.
See Lake Oswego Orthopedic Surgeons.