Learn more about Dr. Terrence Sheehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrence Sheehan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheehan
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sheehan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrence Sheehan, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheehan graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sheehan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Adventist Rehabilitation Hospital of Maryland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrence Patrick Sheehan MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Terrence P. Sheehan practice?
- Dr. Terrence Sheehan has 1 office location.
Dr. Terrence Sheehan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Physiatrists.