Dr. Terrence Soldo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terrence Soldo?

January 13th, 2017

Dr. soldo has been my doctor for over 10 years. I travel about 40 minutes to see him. He's a very nice man, he's very smart as well. When all the tests said my gallbladder was fine, but my symptoms said otherwise he suggested surgery. Pathology came back as chronic gallbladder disease. I wouldn't want any other doctor as my PCP.

May 24th, 2016

Would recommend him to any friend or family member. Great man, really helped with my problems and had a great personality and it's very easy to tell he shows patience and concern for his patients individually.

August 13th, 2013

Grateful!!!!

I went to see dr. Soldo after back surgery . I was so grateful that he took the time to listen really listen to me . This, as I found out, is a lost art among Dr.'s these days. He listened and treated me with respect .I would recommend him to anyone.

November 18th, 2011

impossible to find

impossible to reach, has wrong office info listed with insurance company, office NOT helpful-

February 24th, 2009

Visit to Family Medicine

My wife fell and had severe pains in her back. After several days of no improvement she was see by Dr. Soldo and he gave her a complete exsminstion. His diagnosis was a strainned rib. He manipulated her back and found no further problems. His recommendation was to rest, minor exerise of her back and to take endocine for the pain.We were completely satisfied with Dr. Soldo and highly recommend him.

May 18th, 2016