A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrence Stull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrence Stull is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stull
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrence Stull, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Burkholderia Infections
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Haemophilus Infections
- Infectious Disease
- Pseudomonas Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Stull graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stull has 5 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center
- Childrens Hosp Of Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrence L Stull MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Terrence L. Stull practice?
- Dr. Terrence Stull has 1 office location.
Dr. Terrence Stull practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Pediatricians and Oklahoma City Pediatric Specialists.