A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrence Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrence Sullivan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Sullivan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Dallas
- Wise Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrence Michael Sullivan DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terrence M. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Terrence Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. Terrence Sullivan practices Family Medicine near Decatur, TX.
See Decatur Family Physicians.