Learn more about Dr. Terrence Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrence Sullivan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sullivan
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sullivan Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Sullivan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Dallas
- Wise Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrence Michael Sullivan DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terrence M. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Terrence Sullivan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terrence Sullivan practices Family Medicine near Pleasanton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, TX.
See Pleasanton Primary Care Doctors.