A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrence Zipfel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrence Zipfel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zipfel
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zipfel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrence Zipfel, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zipfel graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Zipfel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- East Liverpool City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrence Edward Zipfel MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Terrence E. Zipfel practice?
- Dr. Terrence Zipfel has 1 office location.
Dr. Terrence Zipfel practices Otolaryngology near East Liverpool, OH.
See East Liverpool Otolaryngologists.