A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrence Zipfel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrence Zipfel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrence Zipfel, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zipfel graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Zipfel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- East Liverpool City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrence Edward Zipfel MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Terrence E. Zipfel practice?
- Dr. Terrence Zipfel has 1 office location.
Dr. Terrence Zipfel practices Otolaryngology near East Liverpool, OH.
See East Liverpool Otolaryngologists.