A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terri-Ann Brogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terri-Ann Brogan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Brogan graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Brogan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terri-Ann K Brogan DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terri-Ann K. Brogan practice?
- Dr. Terri-Ann Brogan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terri-Ann Brogan practices Family Medicine near Merritt Island, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Rockledge, FL.
See Merritt Island Family Physicians.