A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terri Ashmeade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terri Ashmeade, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Premature Infant
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashmeade graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Ashmeade has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Tampa General Healthplan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terri Lauralyn Ashmeade MD is a female Neonatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terri L. Ashmeade practice?
- Dr. Terri Ashmeade has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terri Ashmeade practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Pediatricians.