Learn more about Dr. Terri Brown-Whitehorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terri Brown-Whitehorn is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terri Brown-Whitehorn, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown-Whitehorn graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown-Whitehorn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown-Whitehorn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terri F. Brown-Whitehorn practice?
Dr. Terri Brown-Whitehorn practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Wichita, KS.
See Philadelphia Allergists and Philadelphia Pediatricians.