A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terri Brown-Whitehorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terri Brown-Whitehorn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terri Brown-Whitehorn, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown-Whitehorn graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown-Whitehorn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terri Faye Brown-Whitehorn MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Terri F. Brown-Whitehorn practice?
- Dr. Terri Brown-Whitehorn has 5 office locations.
Dr. Terri Brown-Whitehorn practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Wichita, KS.
See Philadelphia Allergists and Philadelphia Pediatricians.