A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terri Cates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terri Cates is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terri Cates, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cates graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cates has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Person County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terri Bridges Cates MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Terri B. Cates practice?
- Dr. Terri Cates has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terri Cates practices Pediatrics near Roxboro, NC.
See Roxboro Pediatricians.