Dr. Terri Edersheim MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 1st, 2016
My guardian angel
Her compassion and warmth, are only matched by her experience and knowledge. She is the reason I made it through a high risk IVF twin pregnancy after several miscarriages. There is nobody better.

August 14th, 2013
Best of the best!
Best doctor I've had for anything, ever! Under her care for 2 high risk pregnancies. Caring, smart, top of the line!

August 4th, 2013
Great experience
I am so sorry for the parents who had terrible experiences, Fortunately I did not. Dr. Edersheim delivered my beautiful daughter 16 years ago at 40 weeks. I had had multiple miscarriages previously, so Dr. Edersheim performed a cerclage (sp?) and ordered me on bedrest for four months. Dr. Edersheim was more business-like than touchy-feely, but in my situation I was fine with that. She didn't want to take any chances, and we are so grateful because our daughter hasn't had any issues whatsoever. She is a fantastic student, athlete, daughter and sister. Her sister was delivered in another city after we had moved.

August 29th, 2012
Cold and unbelievable
She told us to abort after hearing my medical history and after performing a vaginal ultrasound where we heard the baby'a heartbeat/ nd as she patted me on the shoulder said "i am sure you'll do the right thing." We were in a state of ahock. We desparately wanted to stay pregnant. I cannot believe to this day that this doctor did not offer us the option of seeing the pregnancy through. We never returned to her.The pregnancy was extremely difficult. Our daughter will turn 21 next month, no thanks to Edersheim/

December 2nd, 2011
Professor KG
Well after my son Alex suffered catastrophic injury at birth under her care she never said a word of apology or tried to follow up to see how we are doing. Effectivly she ruined our lives.

September 26th, 2011
LOVE HER
She knows her stuff --- spends enough time with you --- is s smart and a good surgeon. I had a triplet pregnancy and all of us are doing well thanks to her...

March 18th, 2009
A very poor rushed experience