Dr. Terri Edersheim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terri Edersheim?

My guardian angel

Posted on September 1st, 2016

Her compassion and warmth, are only matched by her experience and knowledge. She is the reason I made it through a high risk IVF twin pregnancy after several miscarriages. There is nobody better.

Best of the best!

Posted on August 14th, 2013

Best doctor I've had for anything, ever! Under her care for 2 high risk pregnancies. Caring, smart, top of the line!

Great experience

Posted on August 5th, 2013

I am so sorry for the parents who had terrible experiences, Fortunately I did not. Dr. Edersheim delivered my beautiful daughter 16 years ago at 40 weeks. I had had multiple miscarriages previously, so Dr. Edersheim performed a cerclage (sp?) and ordered me on bedrest for four months. Dr. Edersheim was more business-like than touchy-feely, but in my situation I was fine with that. She didn't want to take any chances, and we are so grateful because our daughter hasn't had any issues whatsoever. She is a fantastic student, athlete, daughter and sister. Her sister was delivered in another city after we had moved.

Cold and unbelievable

Posted on August 30th, 2012

She told us to abort after hearing my medical history and after performing a vaginal ultrasound where we heard the baby'a heartbeat/ nd as she patted me on the shoulder said "i am sure you'll do the right thing." We were in a state of ahock. We desparately wanted to stay pregnant. I cannot believe to this day that this doctor did not offer us the option of seeing the pregnancy through. We never returned to her.The pregnancy was extremely difficult. Our daughter will turn 21 next month, no thanks to Edersheim/

Professor KG

Posted on December 2nd, 2011

Well after my son Alex suffered catastrophic injury at birth under her care she never said a word of apology or tried to follow up to see how we are doing. Effectivly she ruined our lives.

LOVE HER

Posted on September 27th, 2011

She knows her stuff --- spends enough time with you --- is s smart and a good surgeon. I had a triplet pregnancy and all of us are doing well thanks to her...

AMAZING!

Posted on August 6th, 2009

Posted on March 19th, 2009

A very poor rushed experience

Great Experience