A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terri Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Edwards has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Olmsted Medical Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Edwards accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 7 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 15 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terri B. Edwards practice?
Dr. Terri Edwards practices Pediatrics near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Pediatricians.