A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terri Finkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terri Finkel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terri Finkel, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- HIV Infections
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Finkel graduated from Stanford University. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Finkel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
- The Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terri Finkel MD and PHD is a female Pediatric Rheumatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Terri Finkel practice?
- Dr. Terri Finkel has 6 office locations.
Dr. Terri Finkel practices Pediatric Rheumatology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Mary, FL and Philadelphia, PA.
See Orlando Rheumatologists.