Overall Review

October 27th, 2015
So much compassion
I have never in my dealth with such an amazing doctor. She treated my daugther and I with respect throughout the entire visit. She talked to my daughter and listened to her, that is relly hard to find in a doctor. Nemours is a beautiful hospital and her staff is amazing. If you want the best care possible for your child, call Dr. Finkel, she is compassionate and knowledgable. I felt so compfotable with her and my daughter did as well. I have several freidns that take their children to Dr. Finkle and they are all very please and very happy!!

June 15th, 2015
Don't waste your time waiting
This doctor should work with prison mates not children. She has the bedside manner of an ice queen. We waited 3 months for this waste of an appointment. When trying to find the triggers for our child's constant pain and swelling, she was rude, interrupted us, hand shushed us and inferred that our child's pain was psychosomatic when in fact our child has been recently diagnosed as suffering from late stage Lyme Disease. A very serious illness we suggested she might have that was taken very lightly from a supposed professional.

April 9th, 2015
Love her!
Amazingly intelligent woman! Diagnosed my daughter and helped get her into remission!

December 9th, 2013
Amazing, wonderful and caring doctor. Rare find!
Dr Terri Finkel is the most amazing doctor I have ever met. Wonderful bedside manner, listens to concerns, works with parents so that they understand all their options when treating their child. Very intelligent and thorough. I did not feel rushed through like a number. She actually gives her personal phone number to patients. This is a one in a million doctor with true care for her patients.

June 19th, 2012
Trusting Caregiver
My child was diagnosed with LUPUS in 2006 & after receiving an immediate appt at CHOP I couldn't have had better luck than to have Dr Finkel as my childs Rheumtologist. She answered every concern, made both of us feel at ease & I will always be grateful for her method of care for my child