Rheumatologist, Pediatric Specialist

Don't waste your time waiting show details Don't waste your time waiting
by Anonymous on Jun 15th, 2015

This doctor should work with prison mates not children. She has the bedside manner of an ice queen. We waited 3 months for this waste of an appointment. When trying to find the triggers for our child's constant pain and swelling, she was rude, interrupted us, hand shushed us and inferred that our child's pain was psychosomatic when in fact our child has been recently diagnosed as suffering from late stage Lyme Disease. A very serious illness we suggested she might have that was taken very lightly from a supposed professional.

Love her! show details Love her!
by Susan Wilson on Apr 9th, 2015

Amazingly intelligent woman! Diagnosed my daughter and helped get her into remission!

Amazing, wonderful and caring doctor. Rare find! show details Amazing, wonderful and caring doctor. Rare find!
by Jessica G on Dec 9th, 2013

Dr Terri Finkel is the most amazing doctor I have ever met. Wonderful bedside manner, listens to concerns, works with parents so that they understand all their options when treating their child. Very intelligent and thorough. I did not feel rushed through like a number. She actually gives her personal phone number to patients. This is a one in a million doctor with true care for her patients.

Trusting Caregiver show details Trusting Caregiver
Jun 19th, 2012

My child was diagnosed with LUPUS in 2006 & after receiving an immediate appt at CHOP I couldn't have had better luck than to have Dr Finkel as my childs Rheumtologist. She answered every concern, made both of us feel at ease & I will always be grateful for her method of care for my child