Learn more about Dr. Terri Gerdes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terri Gerdes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerdes
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gerdes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terri Gerdes, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerdes graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Gerdes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Long Prairie Memorial Hospital
- Melrose Area Hospital Centracare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terri T Gerdes MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terri T. Gerdes practice?
- Dr. Terri Gerdes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terri Gerdes practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Saint Cloud, MN.
See Saint Cloud Psychiatrists.