A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terri Haddix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terri Haddix is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terri Haddix, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology, Forensic Pathology, and Neuropathology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Forensic Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddix graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Haddix has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terri Lee Haddix MD is a female Pathologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology, Forensic Pathology, and Neuropathology.
- Where does Dr. Terri L. Haddix practice?
- Dr. Terri Haddix has 1 office location.
Dr. Terri Haddix practices Anatomic Pathology, Forensic Pathology, and Neuropathology near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Pathologists.