A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terri Hahn is Excellent. Dr. Hahn has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terri Hahn, MD, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Howard Young Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hahn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 8 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Terri Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terri A. Hahn practice?
Dr. Terri Hahn practices Internal Medicine and Family Medicine near Stevens Point, WI.
See Stevens Point Internists and Stevens Point Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tracy Hahn, Dr. Tessa Hahn, Dr. Tess Hahn, Dr. Traci Hahn, Dr. Therese Hahn, Dr. Teresa Hahn