Dr. Terri Halperin MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Brookline, MA

June 18th, 2016
Uncaring
Rushed and uncaring. Made me feel terrible about my asymmetric breasts. Humiliating experience.

April 18th, 2016
Dr. Halperin's office was easy to get to. She was professional, caring and trustworthy. I would highly recommend her office and services.

January 21st, 2015
Very pleased with the results and pain mgmt.

March 28th, 2014
Happy Patient
Absolutely agree with all who wrote about how caring she is. She does great work! I had breast cancer surgery. She replaced my old breast implants and did a fabulous job. One year later she fixed the scar the cancer surgeon had done. It looks so much better. Thank you Dr H.

February 1st, 2014
Could not have asked for a better surgeon
Dr. Halperin is Boston's best!! She listens to all your concerns and answers your questions concisely. My results were amazing, and were just what I had hoped for, I am so much more confident in how I look now! Dr. Halperin's bedside manner deserves more than 4 stars, she is very caring and compassionate, and really takes the time with each patient and puts you at ease right away. The OR staff is superb, and the ladies at the front desk and Jane, Dr. Halperin's assistant, are on the ball and so friendly! I feel so fortunate to have found Dr. Halperin, could not have asked for a better surgeon!

October 16th, 2013
She totally Rocks
I have had 3 appointments with Dr. Halperin now, 1 being a consult which went very great. She answered all of my questions, took very much time and consideration with me and was very nice and professional as well. My next was for my pre op, That was her staff. I must say, they were very understanding, they answered every question that I had, as I was a bit nervous and it all went very well with them. I also had blood drawn, very easy, nurse was great and met the anesthesiologist and he was just as friendly and answered all my questions as well. My 2nd with Dr. Halperin was in surgery, she came in talked to me calmed me down a bit. Made all the markers on my breasts as to be expected and was very gentle and professional. After the surgery, she called my parents (herself personally) and let them know that all went well and a time I could be picked up. Then when I woke up she was there and talked to me and let me know how everything was. It was great. My third appointment was post op and once again she is just great. I have nothing at all bad to say at all. She did an excellent job on my breast surgery reduction and I am so happy to have had such a wonderful doctor. I can't thank her enough.

May 29th, 2013
She is a wonderful doctor
I had breast cancer and doctor Halperin did a wonderful job on my Breast reconstruction. I am very happy with my results. Thank you doctor for your great job.

September 21st, 2011
i take it that bedside manner is the treatment received after surgery from the surgery staff which i rate EXCELLENT. Could not be better.

June 10th, 2011
excellent doctor
Dr. Halperin takes the time to fully explain all procedures and answered all my questions. She's very down to earth and easy to talk to, I liked her very much.

May 24th, 2011
I love my result!

March 17th, 2011
The Best!
Dr. Halperin is a kind, caring, compassionate and skilled plastic surgeon. I have referred many friends and family members to her and would never go to anyone else.

March 15th, 2011
Love my doctor
Dr Halperin took exceptional care of me after my breast augmentationI look great and I feel great about myselfThank you!