A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terri Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terri Harris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terri Harris, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Harris has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terri Lynn Lucas Harris MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Terri L. Harris practice?
- Dr. Terri Harris has 4 office locations.
Dr. Terri Harris practices Pediatrics near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Pediatricians.