A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terri Henry Barbee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terri Henry Barbee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henry Barbee
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Henry Barbee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terri Henry Barbee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry Barbee graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Henry Barbee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terri Denise Henry Barbee MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terri D. Henry Barbee practice?
- Dr. Terri Henry Barbee has 5 office locations.
Dr. Terri Henry Barbee practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valencia, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Lancaster Primary Care Doctors.