A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terri Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terri Henry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terri Henry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Henry has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terri Denise Henry MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terri D. Henry practice?
- Dr. Terri Henry has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terri Henry practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valencia, CA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.