Overall Review

2.0

March 13th, 2016
I would not recommend this doctor ..
I went to her roughly a month ago and the first time I assumed hmmm maybe she's having a bad day. She wasn't very thorough nor sympathetic. She acted as if I was perfectly fine and it was all in my head... The second time I went to her still telling her my stomach still burned and I was in awful pain, she told me I had IBS and when I asked if I was going to get better she said, "probably not." And had her hand on the door knob the whole time during the 3 minutes she was in the room. My grandmother was with me the first time and my best friend was with me the second. Both of them told me I needed to find another doctor because dr Jagger's is rude and doesn't seem to truly care about patients. Please if your looking to seek answers do not go to this doctor. I'm not trying to be mean to her but it's for your own well being. Thanks

October 12th, 2015
Excellent Physician. No Complaints.

November 6th, 2013
RN
Horrible bedside manner and followup. Cant be bothered with patients when they call for problems

March 2nd, 2013
Incompetent, Uncaring and disinterested
I went to Dr Jaggers to treat a medical condition which required a specialist. I chose her as my GI since she had done my colonoscopy a few years before. She seemed different than I remembered but decided to stay with her. She barely was in the room for the appointments, maybe a couple of minutes and then sent in her assistant. I had severe side effects to the medication I was on. She refused to take me off of the meds, she just prescribed more meds for me and told me to see a Dermatologist. Eventually I became incapacitated from the meds and ended up in the hospital twice neeeding 4 blood transfusions. She never came to see me in the hospital, even though she was on call at the hospital the weekend I was there. I eventually took myself off of the drugs and got several other Dr opinions, and they said she should of never let the side effects get that bad. They were shocked she had let it go so far.

February 3rd, 2013
Totally WEIRD!!! All I can say is this lady is WEIRD!! She will NOT look at you! She has some type of psychological problem for sure. I ended up just going to another doctor and I told the next Doc about the experience and she said she hears it ALL the time from patients that do the same thing that I did. Do not take a chance after reading reviews like I did just because she is the only one on your insurance plan and like me the only one I could get a quick appt with. Now I know why it is so easy to get an appt with her. Very few people probably go back for a second appt. It was so strange I felt like she needed a doctor more than me and I don't mean a gastro doctor!!

October 26th, 2012
she is awful!
First thing out of her mouth was Colonoscopy, after I told here my symptoms.She couldn't wait to get out of the room.I also had the 1st appointment after telling her about anxiety issues I have she suggest 1st appointment, she showed up 35 minutes late.Never cane in the room after procedure, I never went back, still feel awful.She is completely awful!

September 3rd, 2012
Caring Dr.
Have been with this Dr. Over 6 years. She has been very caring. Office and beside manners great. Never have to wait long to be seen.

June 27th, 2012
Not Happy
In a few words or less, I will never go to this incompentent, rude, no bedside manner, (she may possibly have Asperger's Syndrome). She was quick to say "Colonoscopy" when no exam was done and she was out of the room in no less than 3-4 minutes. SHE is terrible and I will never go to her again. You know what they say about word of mouth.

December 22nd, 2011
No Bedside Manner
I went to Dr. Jaggers for a colonoscopy. After the procedure, my husband and I sat in the room waiting for her to let us know how it went. We waited a long time; one of the nursing staff had to remind Dr. Jaggers that I was waiting. When she did come in the room, she quickly blurted out that my prep had been "inadequate" and that she's been able to see nothing. Then she left. No next steps, no explanations, no "sorry". I question her prep process, which was very different than others I heard of. And to just leave us with no instructions or understanding - very unprofessional. I wish I'd read these reviews before I'd scheduled with her. I won't go back.

October 27th, 2011
Dr Terri Jaggers
My experience with Dr Jaggers was unbelievible! My husband came into the room with me and he was beside himself with her bedside manner and the way she treated me. I was very emotional due to alot of discomfort and pain (I was recently discharged from the hospital and she was my follow up) and Dr Jaggers looked at my husband and stated "she needs to see a thereapist!" Everytime my self or my husband tried to speak to her about the problems I was having because she had wrong information she spoke over us and was very rude. At one point my husband asked her to please let me finish a sentence and it was then that she stated she would not be able to treat me and I needed to find someone else. It will take me weeks to find another gastrenologist so in the meantime I will suffer but this woman has no compassion and the first words out of her mouth was colonoscopy! Without ever even looking at me or my chart. My husband and I have contacted the corporate office for florida medical clinic and filed a complaint. We were informed that we were not alone. I encourage everyone esle to the same!

October 13th, 2011
Tampa Patient
Spent NO time with me on the first visit. Had no "bedside manner." Recommended a procedure that because of my high deductible was impossible for me to obtain. 2nd visit-told me that because I had a less invasive and cheaper test done.."I got what I paid for." Recommended a colonoscopy but told me that since I was unable to pay for the first procedure that I probably wouldn't be able to pay for the second procedure because it was more expensive. I am shocked! I believe her comments were unconscionable for a Doctor. Will never go back again.

July 11th, 2011
she sucks
same with me first words were colonoscopy.had 1st appointment for procedure.she was a 1/2 hour late