A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terri Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terri Smith is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terri Lynette Smith DO is a female General Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Terri L. Smith practice?
- Dr. Terri Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Terri Smith practices General Practice near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City General Practitioners.