A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terri Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terri Smith DO is a female General Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Terri Smith practice?
- Dr. Terri Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terri Smith practices General Practice near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lecanto, FL.
See Jacksonville General Practitioners.