A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terri McEndree:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terri McEndree is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terri McEndree, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McEndree graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McEndree has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Pasco Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terri Lynn McEndree MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Terri L. McEndree practice?
- Dr. Terri McEndree has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terri McEndree practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lakeland, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Zephyrhills, FL.
See Lakeland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.