A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terri McFadden, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McFadden graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. McFadden has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital - Atlanta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McFadden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Terri McFadden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terri D. McFadden practice?
Dr. Terri McFadden practices Pediatrics near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tracy McFadden, Dr. Tessa McFadden, Dr. Tess McFadden, Dr. Traci McFadden, Dr. Therese McFadden, Dr. Teresa McFadden