A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terri Monk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Monk
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terri Monk, MD, MS is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Intraoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Monk graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Monk has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham VA Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terri Monk MD and MS is a female Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Terri Monk practice?
- Dr. Terri Monk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terri Monk practices Anesthesiology near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Durham Anesthesiologists.