Dr. Terri Morris MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

August 20th, 2016
A very nice and competent Doctor

May 7th, 2015
Dr Morris
Amazing DR tuly the best! I wouldn't trust anyone but DR Morris. Very professional & knowledgeable in her field. She did a fantastic job on my friends scars from cancer surgery, love seeing his confidence back!

February 21st, 2014
Kelly, the PA did removal of basal cell carcinoma on my back. They sent the tissue to the pathologist to ensure the surrounding area was clean. Kelly called me to say the lab reported that the specimen bottle was empty. I could either come back and have more tissue removed or have an appointment annually for a visual observation to make sure the BSC does not return. Needless to say, I opted for the annual appt. I was very disappointed that something like this could happen. I am currently with another dermatologist.

July 5th, 2012
a disaster in office and management.
I visited Dr. Terri Morris for a small mole removal and some skin discoloration. The mole is gone and a guge spot is visible from procedure where every other person with any other doctor would be clear and the skin discoloration was back in less than 3 weeks.

October 20th, 2011
Exceptional medical care
I have been going to Dr. Morris clinic for two years. Whether it is to check for skin cancer or to undergo a procedure, I have received the best care. Dr. Morris and everyone on her staff are very professional, helpful, and answered all of my questions. I was very pleased with the results of the procedure I underwent.

September 28th, 2011
she came highly recommended from my other doctor, so made an appountment did have to wait to get in but that seems to be normal in this area. staff and doctor were very helpful and seemed to want to help. very pleased with this doctor and see why they came recommeneded to wait for.

March 10th, 2011
BRILLIANT AND CARING
Totally without reservation, I recommend Dr. Morris to friends, family and colleagues. She is a caring, precise, and talented surgeon. Having had several surgical procedures by Dr. Morris, I found her to be exceptional in her technique, kind, very concerned in making sure the patient was pain free, and it taking all the time necessary to explain procedures. I am also happy to say she is very sensitive to patient concerns related to scaring and takes great care to supervise and provide optimal aftercare. I have been Dr.Morris' patient for over ten years and find her to be one of the best physicians I have ever seen.

July 14th, 2010
too long a wait
Waited over 60 minutes for less than a 10 minute visit from Dr. Morris. She does her job, I guess, but does not encourage communication. This is the norm from when I went to her before. Have been to her PA the last 4 times (who is very competent). It was a mistake that I got Dr. Morris this time.

May 29th, 2010
Very Nice
I came to this office about two weeks ago and had a very pleasant experience. The ladies at the front desk we very nice and helpful. I saw Dr. Morris's PA Kelly who was caring and took time to answer all my questions and gave great advice! When I checked out I noticed that the office does other thing besides just skin checks so I asked the young lady at the check out desk what things Dr. Morris did for wrinkles. All of my questions were answers and she even made me an appointment for a free consultation in the Cosmedic Office. Over all I had a wonderful experience and am looking forward to coming back!!!

November 24th, 2009
good visit
had no issues with my appointment with PA, they let me know Dr Morris did not have an available appointment so asked did I want to see a PA which is fine with me. I recieved great advice and felt like they really listened.

October 29th, 2009
The office staff, admin. assistants are not helpful at all!

March 17th, 2009
medical professional
Dr. Morris focuses her practice primarily on cosmetic procedures. She uses a competent PA for medical cases. Have been a medical Pt there for three years and never have met Dr. Morris