Dr. Terri Morris MD, PHD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 20th, 2017
Terrible!
Dr. Morris kept me waiting for over 2 hours, about 45 minutes of which was in the exam room shivering with only a paper gown on. When she finally came in, she was rushed and rather rude. I had to physically grab her arm to keep her from rushing out before I was able to request a refill on some prescriptions I had from my previous doctor (I had recently moved to VA); she was in too much of a hurry to ask if I had any questions or needed anything else. I won't be returning.

July 1st, 2017
I was greatly disappointed with Dr. Morris. I had asked for fillers for my face and she didn't put the fillers in the folds. She was late, spent more time with another patient that was not even getting fillers, etc. I will not go back to her.

August 20th, 2016
A very nice and competent Doctor

May 8th, 2015
Dr Morris
Amazing DR tuly the best! I wouldn't trust anyone but DR Morris. Very professional & knowledgeable in her field. She did a fantastic job on my friends scars from cancer surgery, love seeing his confidence back!

February 21st, 2014
Kelly, the PA did removal of basal cell carcinoma on my back. They sent the tissue to the pathologist to ensure the surrounding area was clean. Kelly called me to say the lab reported that the specimen bottle was empty. I could either come back and have more tissue removed or have an appointment annually for a visual observation to make sure the BSC does not return. Needless to say, I opted for the annual appt. I was very disappointed that something like this could happen. I am currently with another dermatologist.

July 5th, 2012
a disaster in office and management.
I visited Dr. Terri Morris for a small mole removal and some skin discoloration. The mole is gone and a guge spot is visible from procedure where every other person with any other doctor would be clear and the skin discoloration was back in less than 3 weeks.

October 20th, 2011
Exceptional medical care
I have been going to Dr. Morris clinic for two years. Whether it is to check for skin cancer or to undergo a procedure, I have received the best care. Dr. Morris and everyone on her staff are very professional, helpful, and answered all of my questions. I was very pleased with the results of the procedure I underwent.

September 28th, 2011
she came highly recommended from my other doctor, so made an appountment did have to wait to get in but that seems to be normal in this area. staff and doctor were very helpful and seemed to want to help. very pleased with this doctor and see why they came recommeneded to wait for.

March 10th, 2011
BRILLIANT AND CARING
Totally without reservation, I recommend Dr. Morris to friends, family and colleagues. She is a caring, precise, and talented surgeon. Having had several surgical procedures by Dr. Morris, I found her to be exceptional in her technique, kind, very concerned in making sure the patient was pain free, and it taking all the time necessary to explain procedures. I am also happy to say she is very sensitive to patient concerns related to scaring and takes great care to supervise and provide optimal aftercare. I have been Dr.Morris' patient for over ten years and find her to be one of the best physicians I have ever seen.

July 14th, 2010
too long a wait
Waited over 60 minutes for less than a 10 minute visit from Dr. Morris. She does her job, I guess, but does not encourage communication. This is the norm from when I went to her before. Have been to her PA the last 4 times (who is very competent). It was a mistake that I got Dr. Morris this time.

May 29th, 2010
Very Nice
I came to this office about two weeks ago and had a very pleasant experience. The ladies at the front desk we very nice and helpful. I saw Dr. Morris's PA Kelly who was caring and took time to answer all my questions and gave great advice! When I checked out I noticed that the office does other thing besides just skin checks so I asked the young lady at the check out desk what things Dr. Morris did for wrinkles. All of my questions were answers and she even made me an appointment for a free consultation in the Cosmedic Office. Over all I had a wonderful experience and am looking forward to coming back!!!

November 24th, 2009
good visit
had no issues with my appointment with PA, they let me know Dr Morris did not have an available appointment so asked did I want to see a PA which is fine with me. I recieved great advice and felt like they really listened.