Dr. Terri Murphy DO Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Medford, NJ

no change

May 15th, 2013
Hands Down BEST Doctor on Earth!!!!!!!!!!!
Dr. Murphy is the best Dr I've ever delt with, I have a 10 yo boy that has Autism and ADHD, she takes as much time as he needs when he is there, she talks to him about his care and allows him to participate in his care. She is very sweet and genuinely cares about all of the kids as if they were her own. I would highly recommend her to anyone, esp if your child has dr anxiety she is great. Not to leave out the office staff which are awesome btw.

January 27th, 2012
Literatly, A Life Saver!!
I was pregnant with my first child in 2009 and looking for a pediatrician. While I asked my friends who had kids who they used, I received great feedback from multiple docs. I planned on " interviewing" them as all my pregnancy books said to do. My one friend told me that her children went to a different doc until recently. Long story short, Dr. Murphy properly and quickly diagnosed her youngest son with a deadly blocked intestient that the previous doc said was "nothing".She truely saved his life!! While Dr. Murphy was not affiliated with the hospital I had my daughter at, I saw the "in-house" docs. They were sweet , nice and caring but they were no Dr. Murphy.Her staff is incredible and kind both front and back staff. I had my second child in 2011 and I bring both kids to all appointments. Dr. Murphy talks and acknowledges my oldest child and offers her a book ad she always asks my husband and I how are because she truly cares. I can not tell you how happy she makes me and my kids!!! Pediatric Connection is the BEST!!

August 11th, 2011
Best Doctor Ever!!
Every time we have gone to Dr. Murphy she has been kind, accurate, professional and very understanding. All of my kids love her.