- 8 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
- 1 specialty
- 7 expertises
- 2 locations
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Terri Parks-Cannon has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Terri Parks-Cannon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Midland, TX.
Dr. Lavi Oud
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Midland, TX 0.01 mi27
Dr. Premila Johnson
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Midland, TX 0.10 mi14
Dr. John Bray
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
Midland, TX 0.13 mi40