Overall Review

January 6th, 2016
Great!
Dr Remy is very knowledgeable. She requires a consultation before any exams which I think is a good thing. We chatted about everything. I didn't feel rushed and she even gave me homework!! I'm looking forward to having her as my Primary Care for a long time. -

August 29th, 2013
Dr. Remy
Started out seemingly competent, then not so much. Told me my rare disease was "anxiety", and my other disease POTS was something she had never heard of (my eye doctor even knows what it is)! Was also diagnosed with a rare connective disease disorder that she was very flippant and dismissive about. She also diagnosed me with Celiac which was later disproven, but until it was I had to eat gluten free for four years! She may have felt intimidated by the top expert doctor who diagnosed me, I don't know. She may be fine for minor things, but nothing complicated.

March 17th, 2013
Best Doctor in the National Capitol Region
Absolutely first rate! Dr. Remy has been my physician for 20 years. Caring and kind, technically current and proficient in 21st century medicine, and with a new office kitted out with modern medical devices and office automation. She takes her time with me, carefully questioning and discussing health issues, in preparation for an informed diagnosis. She is careful and deliberate in prescribing treatment and medications. An excellent doctor and I recommend her without reservation.

December 25th, 2010
Jennifer Dunn, Nurse
No words can describe what an asset Dr. Terri Remy is to the medical community. Genuine, intuitive, intelligent, kind, there just are not enough superlatives. Her skills as a dignostician are superb while her gentle bedside manner is just awe-inspiring. I have been a nurse for over ten years and have worked with many physicians. Dr. Terri Remy is the true epitome of what doctors practice to accomplish, not only in their career; but also in the art of human service.

November 1st, 2010
Dr. Remy is a terrific doctor, if you can get in to see her. If you are sick, it will take at least a week to get an appointment. The nursing staff will not let you make an appointment unless the doctor reviews the file, which could take several days. You need to call back several times - they will not return phone calls. The staff clearly feel that their time is more valuable than yours. Generally, not worth the effort. Better to find a doctor that has staff that is more responsive and less rude.

January 23rd, 2010
First Class Physician
Dr. Remy is one of the best physicians whom I've ever encountered. She's very knowledgeable, extremely personable, and gives the best referrals (when necessary). Every single one of the specialists she's recommended were listed as one of the Washingtonian's Best Doctors in 2005 or 2008. My husband and I couldn't be happier