Dr. Terri Riddiford MD Patient Reviews

3.6

April 15th, 2016
IREALLY LIKE DR RIDDFORD,SHE IS A AWSOME DR

January 11th, 2016
She takes the time to listen to you and stays on top of all my illnesses. Excellent Doctor.

December 22nd, 2015
You left your current location and gave no forwarding address as so that patients can follow you.

January 30th, 2012
Upon entering the office the first person you see in the office to sighn in is very rude. It seems she hates her job. I waited for an hour in the cramped, smelly office, and considered myself fortunate for not developing a decubitus ulcer or thrombus. The Dr is rushed however she has a good bedside manor. Go to another Dr!!

July 30th, 2011
After a two hour wait I was referred for further tests.The test site was to call me. After awhile I had not heard from the test center and come to find out when I filled out the updated info sheet my new phone number was never entered. Once that was straightened out my test was scheduled but upon arrival learned the wrong test was ordered. Total incompetance by the office and dr.Would never go back!

December 17th, 2010
May have caught her on a bad day
I'd like to give this doctor a better rating. I think on a normal day she might be okay, but she was late getting into the office. She rushed in after about a 50 minute wait on my part (although to their credit, the staff warned all of us waiting and gave us a chance to reschedule) and proceeded to speed-talk to me for about seven minutes, writing notes for herself and me frantically, and of course illegibly. It was my first visit so I had hoped to sit and talk, but she was too far behind and rushed out before I had a chance to finish. I don't think I will go back, although I appreciated some of the alternative medicine and homeopathic advice she provided. Staff was nice enough, and she has three kids so she's definitely well-qualified to provide advice for my stage of life. I'd like to see some more reviews on this doctor to see whether my experience with her was unusual.