Dr. Terri Riddiford Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Terri Riddiford?

Saved my life

Posted on November 10th, 2017

Dr. Riddiford is an excellent clinician as well as a holistic practitioner. She understands the mind/body connection and that chronic illness can wear you down. She doesn’t just throw pills at you. She helps you get better and STAY better. If not for Dr. Riddiford I can honestly say I would have given up on trying to get better.

Staff are Rude and all are close friends, including the doctor.

Posted on July 31st, 2017

Don't expect them to really care, they don't. I have never been treated so rude and unprofessionally. Time and time again. I have been there over a dozen times.

Posted on April 16th, 2016

IREALLY LIKE DR RIDDFORD,SHE IS A AWSOME DR

Posted on January 11th, 2016

She takes the time to listen to you and stays on top of all my illnesses. Excellent Doctor.

Posted on December 22nd, 2015

You left your current location and gave no forwarding address as so that patients can follow you.

Posted on January 30th, 2012

Upon entering the office the first person you see in the office to sighn in is very rude. It seems she hates her job. I waited for an hour in the cramped, smelly office, and considered myself fortunate for not developing a decubitus ulcer or thrombus. The Dr is rushed however she has a good bedside manor. Go to another Dr!!

Posted on July 30th, 2011

After a two hour wait I was referred for further tests.The test site was to call me. After awhile I had not heard from the test center and come to find out when I filled out the updated info sheet my new phone number was never entered. Once that was straightened out my test was scheduled but upon arrival learned the wrong test was ordered. Total incompetance by the office and dr.Would never go back!

May have caught her on a bad day

Posted on December 18th, 2010

I'd like to give this doctor a better rating. I think on a normal day she might be okay, but she was late getting into the office. She rushed in after about a 50 minute wait on my part (although to their credit, the staff warned all of us waiting and gave us a chance to reschedule) and proceeded to speed-talk to me for about seven minutes, writing notes for herself and me frantically, and of course illegibly. It was my first visit so I had hoped to sit and talk, but she was too far behind and rushed out before I had a chance to finish. I don't think I will go back, although I appreciated some of the alternative medicine and homeopathic advice she provided. Staff was nice enough, and she has three kids so she's definitely well-qualified to provide advice for my stage of life. I'd like to see some more reviews on this doctor to see whether my experience with her was unusual.

Posted on September 20th, 2017