Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Excellent Ob show details Excellent Ob
by Rhea D on Jun 12th, 2014

Super nice and full of knowledge. She spent time with me and answered all my questions. Never waited past my appointment time to see her. She is busy, so my first appointment was a month after I called. I called and left a message and she was able to respond within a few hours. The only negative is some of the front desk people. They can be a little unpleasant. But Terri Scott is a A

Horrible Customer Service show details Horrible Customer Service
Jan 9th, 2014

I was recently diagnosed with Cervical Cancer. I was looking for a new doctor and after reading all the reviews on Dr. Scott, I felt like she would be a perfect person to help me. I think that Dr. Scott is a great doctor the problem I have is with the staff. I am having a hard time going through this and needing to get in to see what the next step is and I have been trying to call since early DECEMBER. I have left numerous messages for the doctor which I guess are not getting relayed to her. This is not just a regular appointment I am making but one that will help me to overcome this cancer hopefully. Every time I speak to someone they say they will give her the message and once again I get no return call. Staff should be more courteous to their clients. Definitely am looking to go somewhere else at this point.

Excellent Physician show details Excellent Physician
Mar 8th, 2013

Dr. Scott has been my OBGYN for four years, and I have always been pleased with both her and her office staff. During every single visit she takes time to catch up on my life and the lives of my children (all of whom she delivered). I have never felt rushed, and always feel that she genuinely cares about my well-being and my family. I highly recommend her.

Very Discussed with Dr. Terry Scott show details Very Discussed with Dr. Terry Scott
Dec 7th, 2011

Too busy to return calls, called her for 3 days, no call back! Could be patient over load (giving her the benefit of the doubt). After being seen in the hospital, there is no follow up by Dr. Scott, again no return call.Tells patients there course of treatment, then changes her mind.Doesn't take the time to full explain details to first time moms.