A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terri Steele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terri Steele is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steele
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steele Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terri Steele, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Steele graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Steele has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UAB Hospital
- Uab Highlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terri Sue Steele MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Terri S. Steele practice?
- Dr. Terri Steele has 1 office location.
Dr. Terri Steele practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Psychiatrists.