A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terri Steele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terri Steele is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terri Steele, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Steele graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Steele has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UAB Hospital
- Uab Highlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terri Sue Steele MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Terri S. Steele practice?
- Dr. Terri Steele has 1 office location.
Dr. Terri Steele practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Psychiatrists.