Learn more about Dr. Terri Steele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terri Steele is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steele
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Steele Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terri Steele, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Steele graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Steele has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UAB Hospital
- Uab Highlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terri Sue Steele MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Terri S. Steele practice?
- Dr. Terri Steele has 7 office locations.
Dr. Terri Steele practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Clanton, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL and Oneonta, AL.
See Clanton Psychiatrists and Clanton Geriatric Doctors.