Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Terri Walton
Dr. Terri Walton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wichita, KS. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Walton is affiliated with Wesley Medical Center, Via Christi Hospital St. Francis and Via Christi Hospital - St Francis Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Terri Walton has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Terri Walton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.
Dr. Youssef Hassan
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Wichita, KS 0 mi19
Dr. Janna Trombold
Wichita, KS 0 mi27
Dr. Richard Lies
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Wichita, KS 0 mi49