A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terri Washington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terri Washington is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terri Washington, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Female Infertility
- Pregnancy Complications
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Washington graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Washington has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- West Suburban Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terri Washington MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Terri Washington practice?
- Dr. Terri Washington has 4 office locations.
Dr. Terri Washington practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near River Forest, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, IL and Melrose Park, IL.
See River Forest Internists and River Forest Endocrinologists.