A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terri Washington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terri Washington is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Washington
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Washington Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terri Washington, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Female Infertility
- Pregnancy Complications
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Washington graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Washington has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- West Suburban Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terri Washington MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Terri Washington practice?
- Dr. Terri Washington has 1 office location.
Dr. Terri Washington practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Melrose Park, IL.
See Melrose Park Internists and Melrose Park Endocrinologists.