A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terri Weinman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terri Weinman, DO is board certified in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinman graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Weinman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terri King Weinman DO is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terri K. Weinman practice?
- Dr. Terri Weinman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terri Weinman practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians.