Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Terri Williams-Weekes
Dr. Terri Williams-Weekes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Latham, NY, with other offices in Troy, NY and Hollywood, FL (and 5 other locations). She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Radiology, Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Williams-Weekes is affiliated with Memorial Regional Hospital, Joe Dimaggio Children`s Hospital At Memorial and Northwest Medical Center (on staff). She speaks English.
Dr. Terri Williams-Weekes has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Radiology
Pediatric radiologists specialize in using x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and ultrasounds to help provide the most accurate diagnosis to your child as possible. After they receive the image results, they work with your family physician or other specialist...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Terri Williams-Weekes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Latham, NY.
Dr. Ananth Narayan
Neuroradiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Latham, NY 0 mi8
Dr. Rupal Patel
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Latham, NY 0 mi15
Dr. Frederick Eames
Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology
Latham, NY 0 mi37