A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terri Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terri Williams, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Williams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center
- Saint Mary's of Michigan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terri Lynn Williams MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terri L. Williams practice?
- Dr. Terri Williams has 4 office locations.
Dr. Terri Williams practices Emergency Medicine near West Branch, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saginaw, MI.
See West Branch Emergency Physicians.