A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terri Young, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 12 Areas, including Astigmatism, Congenital Cataract, and Eye Abnormalities.9 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Young has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Medical Center
- Children`s Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Young accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Terri Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terri L. Young practice?
Dr. Terri Young practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Mays Landing, NJ.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tracy Young, Dr. Tessa Young, Dr. Tess Young, Dr. Traci Young, Dr. Therese Young, Dr. Teresa Young