A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terri Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terri Young, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Eye Abnormalities
- Eye Diseases
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Oculomotor Nerve Diseases
- Refractive Errors
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Young has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terri Lois Young MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Terri L. Young practice?
- Dr. Terri Young has 6 office locations.
Dr. Terri Young practices Ophthalmology near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Mays Landing, NJ.
See Durham Ophthalmologists.